I never really like to eat avocado , that's why I'm not interested to try this cheesecake at first, I always got a bad experience with avocado.
Started when i was a little girl, many times my parents try to give me this fruit, but its always ended up in the basin ( i vomit them all), i don't know why is my body reject avocado.
The last time i tried to eat avocado about 3 years ago, back when I'm in my college, that time i thought i give my self to try avocado juice (which is so healthy), but again i have the same experience afterwards ^0^.
Anyway i almost forgot about trying to eat my "enemy" until i saw this recipe from Coles supermarket,When i first saw the picture, i try to imagine what is the taste will be like, so i tried half of the recipe, and guess what? I love it!!,because basicly i love any kind of cheesecake and the avocado taste is not obvious for me, plus no bake require. My hubby Love it too!! Yippee...
Along with the recipe they said:
" Avocados..delicious & versatile, you use avocado in salads, pastas, dips and salsas, however have you considered a cheesecake?, its time to find out why anytime is Avo time". So here is the recipe...
- 200 packet cinnamon crunch biscuit ( i used arnotts biscuits)
- 100 gr butter,melted
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 4 soft avocado
- 600 ml sweet condensed milk
- finely grated zest of 2 limes
- juice of 4 limes
- 2 tbs gelatine powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Place biscuits into a food processor and process until crushed. Add melted butter and toasted coconut, process until ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Press mixture into the base of a greased 22 spring form pan and refrigerate. ( i used a normal round pan, and line the side with Plastic wrap).
- Place the peeled and roughly chopped avocados, cream cheese, condensed milk,lime zest and juice into a food processor. ( i used normal mixer in a bowl).
- Sprinkle gelatine over water and heat until gelatine has dissolved. With the motor running, pour the gelatine over the avocado mixture, until mixed thoroughly.
- Spoon avocado mixture evenly over previously refrigerated biscuit base. Return to fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. If desired, decorate with fresh coconut and lime peel.
gak kepikiran alpuket bisa diginiin ya ;). Unik.
boleh juga nih dicoba.. ciskek pake alpuket, keliatannya enak
Dita: aku juga tadinya ngak kepikiran sampe nemu resep ini.
Sefa: Enak kok Mba, coba aza, apalagi kalo dikau penggemar alpukat
Mak gleksss Tie ciskeknya... Ngeces nihhh...
Miming: hehe.. monggo dicoba.
Post a Comment