Then i remember about my book about pasta, that i bought in Jakarta a while ago, they're so creative invented unusual recipe for pasta, they adapted the pasta with Indonesian taste buds.
This time the original recipe called for spaghetti, which is similar to fettuccine ( i used egg fettuccine), and add chicken fillet too for variety. Don't use too much chili or you will end up sitting in the toilet all day :)) LOL.
Fetucini goreng pedas ( Spicy Fried fettuccine)
- 100 gr fettuccine or spaghetti
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 red chilies (optional)
- 1 green chili
- 1 egg
- 50 gr mushroom, sliced
- 1 1/2 fish sauce
- 1/2 crushed black pepper
- 2 tbs oil
- Cook fettuccine according the package instruction, drain.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add garlic and chili until fragrant, add egg and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushroom, fish sauce, and black pepper, cook for another 1 minute.
- Add pasta, mix well. Serve.