- 2 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 small eggs
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line 12 muffin pans with paper muffin cases.
- Sift flour into bowl, stir in caster sugar and choc chips.
- Stir in combined remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin pans. Sprinkle with the flaked almonds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked. Cool on wire rack.
Note: you can replace half of self rising flour with cocolate powder and 50 gr of melted chocolate to make Chocolate muffin.