This is very refreshing and simple salad, that i made today for my lunch with my left over grilled chicken from last night, try and please comment this recipe.
Simple Chicken Salad
- 100 gr grilled chicken breast fillet, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tomatoes,cut into small cubes
- 50 gr baby english spinach
- 50 gr baby rocket leaves
- 50 gr iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 small sweet gherkins (i use Fletchers Sweet spiced gherkins)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) gherkins juice
- Combine the salad leaves and baby rocket, and arrange on a bowl.
- Top with the tomatoes, gherkins and chicken pieces.
- To make dressing, whisk gherkins juice and italian dressing together, pour over the salad and serve.