One of my yummy invention, enjoy...
Ayam jamur Kecap (sweet soy sauce chicken with mushroom)
- 250 gr chicken fillet, cut into cube
- 50 gr mushroom, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 1 big red chili (add more if you like)
- 1/2 onion
- 50 ml water
- salt and pepper
- Heat veg oil in a large saucepan, brown the chicken in batch, set aside.
- Cook onion with remaining oil and sesame oil, add chili and mushroom, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, kecap manis and water, simmer for 1 minute, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with warm rice.