The picture i took at night, i need more lighting, aargh....!! i hate blitz on my camera.
Nasi goreng kambing ( Lamb fried rice)
- 3 cups of rice
- 200 gr lamb stir-fry strips
- 3 small brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon kecap manis
- 2 small red chilies,chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- a pinch teaspoon all spice ground
- a pinch Chinese five spice blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 teaspoons of oil and swirl to coat wok. Add half the lamb. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until seared. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining lamb.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Add onions, chili and garlic cook for 1 minute, then add all spice and five Chinese five spice, cook again for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add rice stir-fry for 5 to 10 minutes, return lamb to wok,add kecap manis and season with salt and pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated though. Serve.