Ti's style of Cajun baked potatoes
- 8 small (about 1.1kg) coliban (washed) potatoes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbs ground Cajun spice mix
- Sea salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Spray a roasting pan with oil to lightly grease. Place the potatoes in prepared pan. Spray generously with oil.
- Sprinkle with Cajun spice mix and season with sea salt flakes and pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.Serving Serve with roast veal steamed broccoli .