Recipe will be coming on Monday, Im a bit lazy to translate from Indonesian language, Have a nice weekend everybody!!. Here is the recipe
Bolu kukus spekoek ( Mini steam cake)
- 125 gr palm sugar ( shredded)
- 125 gr caster sugar
- 150 ml water
- 250 gr plain flour
- 1 teaspoon spekoek seasoning ( i suppose you can use a 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon mix with a pinch of nutmeg)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 egg
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- Prepare 12 mini steam cake cup, put the paper cup on it, set aside, meanwhile heat the steamer.
- Mix together palm sugar,caster sugar and water in a small saucepan, boil over a medium heat. strain and cooled.
- In a bowl, mix together flour,spekoek seasoning and yeast with the hand whisk, add egg and pour in cooled sugar syrup, little bit a t a time and keep mixing it until sugar finished and the batter is smooth, then add the oil, mix together.
- Pour a few spoon of batter on the cup, steam for 20 minutes.
My hubby said its yummy, but because i only have mini cup, he's not satisfied before he finish at least 3 or 4, ha..ha..
Hi there Ti, about the green tea powder.. I get my stash from various Asian Gourmet stores in Perth - the last time I got some, they were from a store called Shop 88 in Northbridge ( next to Good Fortune BBQ). But you live over in the Eastern States, don't you? Maybe you could try some Asian/Japanese Gourmet stores over there. Good Luck!
Post a Comment