Yummy, delicious and good, that's all i can describe this food, yet healthy for me and my daughter lunch, the key is that i use Canola oil instead of usual fry oil, no cholesterol means healthier for us.
I got the recipe booklet when i bought Teriyaki sauce in Indonesian supermarket, some peoples used mashed potatoes or even rice to make croquettes, but this recipe is less hassle because they use plain bread, so... no extra cooking for potatoes or rice.
This food finish before my hubby come home from work, so he did not try any, ha ha...Mom and daughter love the food too much!, sorry honey...
Here is the recipe ( don't worry if you don't have any teriyaki sauce, just add salt and ground pepper would be good enough, or chicken stock powder).
Kroket isi tuna ( Croquettes with tuna & veg filling)
- 10 a day old plain bread
- 100 gr breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten with sat and pepper
- Oil for fry ( i used Canola oil)
- 1 can of tuna (180 gr)
- 5 green beans, slices thinly
- 1 carrot, cut into small diced
- 1/2 onion,chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce ( optional)
- 50 ml milk
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add tuna, green beans, carrots and teriyaki sauce, cook for 4-5 minutes until cooked.
- Pour in the milk and plain flour, whisk it gently until thicken. Set aside.
- Flatten the bread, Put the tuna mixture and roll up to enclose the filling.
- Dip croquettes, 1 at a time, in egg then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
- One-third fill a frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook croquettes, in batches, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Serve chili sauce.
wanna try this for my daughter.izin share ya sist
ok Bu :)
Post a Comment