But mostly, i haven't got any time to sit in front of my computer lately, always had something to do, especially Ellyn hasn't feel well lately, the cold weather really effect her body, she got bad flu, sniffle, cough... My poor baby... sometimes she's just coughing at night with her block nose, i wish i could help her.
Me and my hubby got the flu vaccine in the past 2 years, so have more strong defense on the flu virus. Anyway here is the recipe from my "Saji" recipe book of pasta.
Farfalle with cheese sauce and broccoli
- 150 gr farfalle (bow pasta)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 300 ml milk
- 50 gr mozzarella /tasty cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- a pinch ground nutmeg
- 100 gr cooked broccoli
- Boil water in a big pot, add some oil and salt, cook farfalle for about 15 minutes or until cooked, Drain.
- Meanwhile melt margarine in a saucepan, add onion and cook for 2 minutes, stir in flour until bubbles appear, gradually stir in milk, stir continuously until sauce thickens and boils, stir in cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve the farfalle with cooked broccoli, top with cheese sauce.