As usual, i can't decided which pictures should i post, in the end i chooses this 5 best pictures from 20 (very hard decision), originally i want to chose 2 or 3 maximum, but i just love these 5 :), they're looks damn good!!.
I also post these pictures on my "warung makan" community, my flickr, and my multiply, ha ha... show up a little bit of my hard work, some of the comment said where is the recipe?.
I got the recipe from Shinta-Japan (recipe in Indonesian), I used to eat this snack too back in my childhood, its very cheap there but so precious here...
If i miss some kind of Indonesian food, and could not find it here, so i can't be lazy, i must work in the kitchen to make them, but worth it thou.
Here i share the recipe in English (on my English version language).
Dadar Gulung ( Indonesian pandan pancake)
- 150 gr all purpose flour (plain flour)
- 1 egg
- 250 ml coconut milk (i add 50 ml more)
- 1 teaspoon pandan paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 100 gr shredded coconut
- Yellow Jackfuit (optional, i skip this)
- 100 ml water
- 1 pandan leave
- 150 g coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix flour, egg, coconut milk, salt, oil,pandan paste together, whisk until smooth.
- Meanwhile mix the filling ingredients together in a small pot, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until dry (or water absorbed)
- Heat a small pan and add a little oil (greased), make a pancake until the batter finish.
- place the ready pancake with the coconut filling, fold in the ends and roll up.