Its actually very refreshing for summer, very easy and simple but mouth watering dessert, only take about 10 minutes for preparation, no cooking required, but unfortunately my daughter has an allergic to strawberry, which is annoying, otherwise she'll love it, but she can still eat the strawberry thou..
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled
- 780g (3 cups) vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tsp Milo
- 40g (1/3 cup) Milo
- Chop 1 strawberries.
- Divide 260g (1 cup) vanilla yoghurt among four serving glasses.
- Divide one-third of the strawberries among the glasses.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp Milo over the strawberries in each glass.
- Continue layering with 520g (2 cups) vanilla yoghurt, the remaining strawberries and 40g (1/3 cup) Milo. Serve.
Notes & tips:
To add crunch to these sundaes, grab your favourite biscuits and use your hands to crumble them over the strawberries.
Source: Australian Good Taste - September 2007 , Page 60
Really looking felicious and healthy.
Aku suka dessert Ti, yang ini mau dunk ...
Happycook: it is healthy and yummy.. :)
judith: gampang kok bikinnya, silahkan ya dicoba.
Post a Comment