- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled
- 780g (3 cups) vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tsp Milo
- 40g (1/3 cup) Milo
- Chop 1 strawberries.
- Divide 260g (1 cup) vanilla yoghurt among four serving glasses.
- Divide one-third of the strawberries among the glasses.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp Milo over the strawberries in each glass.
- Continue layering with 520g (2 cups) vanilla yoghurt, the remaining strawberries and 40g (1/3 cup) Milo. Serve.
Notes & tips:
To add crunch to these sundaes, grab your favourite biscuits and use your hands to crumble them over the strawberries.
Source: Australian Good Taste - September 2007 , Page 60