A new modified recipe for my daughter, i took the original recipe from my pasta cooking book (Indonesian), this recipe originally used different kind of pasta, but i modified with macaroni, She love this dish right away, but she doesn't recognise the mushroom.
Cup macaroni with mushroom chicken
- 100 gr macaroni
- 3 small eggs
- 300 ml toddler milk
- 1/2 onion, small sliced
- 50 gr mince chicken
- 100 gr sliced mushroom
- 50 gr grated cheese
- pinch of salt & pepper to season
- 1 egg yolk for glaze
- Heat the oven on medium 180 degrees C.
- Boil water, cook macaroni until tender. Drain.
- greased 4 ramekins with butter.
- For topping: Beat the eggs, milk, and onion, add chicken, mushroom,salt & pepper and cheese.
- Arrange the pasta on the ramekins, add the topping.
- Put the ramekins on the the 23 cm square tin, fill with half of hot water, bake for 35 minutes, glaze with the egg yolk, bake again for 30 minutes.
ti ... nyontek resepnya yaa .. anak2 gw seneng macaroni nihh..
A beautiful and tempting version with macaroni..!!
Swati: yes indeed..
Feby: silahkan feb, nanti gw cari lagi resep lain ya
Post a Comment