A new modified recipe for my daughter, i took the original recipe from my pasta cooking book (Indonesian), this recipe originally used different kind of pasta, but i modified with macaroni, She love this dish right away, but she doesn't recognise the mushroom.
Cup macaroni with mushroom chicken
- 100 gr macaroni
- 3 small eggs
- 300 ml toddler milk
- 1/2 onion, small sliced
- 50 gr mince chicken
- 100 gr sliced mushroom
- 50 gr grated cheese
- pinch of salt & pepper to season
- 1 egg yolk for glaze
- Heat the oven on medium 180 degrees C.
- Boil water, cook macaroni until tender. Drain.
- greased 4 ramekins with butter.
- For topping: Beat the eggs, milk, and onion, add chicken, mushroom,salt & pepper and cheese.
- Arrange the pasta on the ramekins, add the topping.
- Put the ramekins on the the 23 cm square tin, fill with half of hot water, bake for 35 minutes, glaze with the egg yolk, bake again for 30 minutes.