I never cook this fish before, barramundi (i don't know how to spell it ) fish, but on Saturday i asked my hubby to buy a whole fish, and lucky that they already clean the fish for my hubby, because i don't know how to clean it :) . For me this is very special menu, so i cook it with traditional style and eat them with sambal, warm rice and raw veggies, Yumm... so delicious... here is the recipe:
Sundanese style of crispy fried fish (Ikan goreng renyah)
- 1 whole fish (i used barramundi)
- 1 table spoon lime juice
- oil to fry
- 4 glove garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 cm turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Clean the fish and marinated with lime juice, leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash the fish.
- Rubbed and marinated again with the grind ingredients, leave it for 30 minutes or more.
- Fried with the deep fried oil until golden brown.
- Serve with warm rice and sambal.