I never cook this fish before, barramundi (i don't know how to spell it ) fish, but on Saturday i asked my hubby to buy a whole fish, and lucky that they already clean the fish for my hubby, because i don't know how to clean it :) . For me this is very special menu, so i cook it with traditional style and eat them with sambal, warm rice and raw veggies, Yumm... so delicious... here is the recipe:
Sundanese style of crispy fried fish (Ikan goreng renyah)
- 1 whole fish (i used barramundi)
- 1 table spoon lime juice
- oil to fry
- 4 glove garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 cm turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Clean the fish and marinated with lime juice, leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash the fish.
- Rubbed and marinated again with the grind ingredients, leave it for 30 minutes or more.
- Fried with the deep fried oil until golden brown.
- Serve with warm rice and sambal.
duhh tuh ikan goreng bikin ngiler azaa ..
wah kalo di jakarta mah gw udah pake ikan mas ato gurami, pasti lebih mak nyuss deh Feb
Post a Comment