Everyday cooking for me now, but not all the food end up here on my blog, sometimes I'm so lazy to take picture of my cooking, because I'm not mastering my new camera yet, but the good thing about my new camera is : i can take a my pictures whenever i want, day or night, bright or dark, situation, which is convenient for me, not like my previous pocket camera, that only allow me to take a picture when its a sunny day or outside only, otherwise it will be so dark or yellow result, not natural anymore. But i really like this pictures, maybe the best for me so far,haha...
However i will always try to take my food pictures as usual, another thing is, my hubby didn't install the adobe photoshop yet, to edit my pictures, so i use my Picasa at the moment, not bad though.
So this is quite famous ingredients nowadays, called " Tempeh/ Tempe" made from soy, you can find it in Asian grocery almost in every country (they usually make it in local area). I will post all facts about tempeh next time.
unfortunately i can't give this food to my daughter yet, because it had chili on it, it maybe not really good for her.
Btw, i feel a bit bored with my old template, so i give it a try my new template, hope you like it! go blue!!
Oreg tempe ( Javanese style of tempeh)
- 250 gr tempeh, cut into small and thin pieces
- 3 red chillies, seeded, sliced
- 2 escallot
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon grated palm sugar (gula jawa)
- 3 tablespoon water
- 100 ml oil to fry
- salt to taste
- Fried the tempeh, until golden brown, set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil on the large saucepan, add escallot, garlic and chili, saute for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add tempeh, water and palm sugar, simmer until the water have absorbed, season with salt.
- Serve as a side dish.