This recipe still i got from my Best- everbudget dinner book, i really really like the balance of the food recipe they make, salad and chicken.. so healthy and it's my favorite!
Tandoori Chicken with lemon yoghurt dressing
- 400g chicken tenderloins or sliced breast
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 bunch rocket leaves, shredded ( i skip this and substituted with baby spinach)
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 cup Greek- style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine chicken with tandoori paste. Turn to coat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine rocket / spinach, tomatoes and cucumber. Set aside.
- Lightly brush the char- grill or barbecue with oil. Preheat to high. Char grill chicken for 3-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Lemon yoghurt dressing: In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, coriander and lemon juice. Season to taste.
I love tandoori chicken.
This looks so yumm.
I love this...Once, I played this seasoning with fish and turrned out really good too
Happycook: I'm sure you love this too :)
Indonesia-eats: I might try with the fish then next time, thanks.
Mbak Ti..smg kabar baik ya.
Aku baru besok nih bikin ayam tandori...tp untuk yoghurt nya kyk nya nyontek punya Mbak ti aja deh.
Btw...itu makanan n poto2 pada keren...aku ampe bingung mau yg mana heee
Post a Comment