This recipe still i got from my Best- everbudget dinner book, i really really like the balance of the food recipe they make, salad and chicken.. so healthy and it's my favorite!
Tandoori Chicken with lemon yoghurt dressing
- 400g chicken tenderloins or sliced breast
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 bunch rocket leaves, shredded ( i skip this and substituted with baby spinach)
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 cup Greek- style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine chicken with tandoori paste. Turn to coat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine rocket / spinach, tomatoes and cucumber. Set aside.
- Lightly brush the char- grill or barbecue with oil. Preheat to high. Char grill chicken for 3-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Lemon yoghurt dressing: In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, coriander and lemon juice. Season to taste.