Found this recipe at last, i've lost the recipe after i made the loaf about a month ago... :)
Roti buah berbumbu // Fruit loaf
- 750g high protein flour
- 250g plain flour
- 15g yeast
- 3g bread improver
- 220g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30g milk powder
- 350 ml iced water
- 1 tsp spekoek powder ( substitute with a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg)
- 50g egg yolk
- 10g salt
- 150g margarine
- 250g mixed dried fruit ( red and green cherries, sultanas)
- 100 ml milk for glazed
- mix all the dried ingredients (except dried fruits), add egg yolk, eggs, add iced water little bit at a time, and mix using the bread machine or by hand until become smooth dough, then add margarine, mix again.
- Add all the dried fruits, rest the dough for 30 minutes and covered with damp cloths or glad wrap.
- Divide the dough into 2, and put on the greased loaf pan, rest the dough again for another 30 minutes, glazed with half of the milk.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes on the preheated oven on 180 C degrees, until cooked. Glazed again with milk.
Would be so delicious if i get this for breakfast.
Toasted slice withy butter spread on it, yummy
Happy: i eat them for breakfast and tea time too :)
Post a Comment