First time i got the fermented cassava here, and right away thinking of making this cake.
I never done it before, and i remember when i was in Jakarta, my friend tried to make this cake but failed, so i tempted to make this cake with optimist mind :), and i got a good result.
The fermented cassava it self quite expensive here, and i only bought 250 gr. That makes me hunt for frozen cassava the other day, so i tried to make some fermented cassava by my self from scratch, we'll see the result after 3 days, i will take the picture of them too.
And if i successful with the result, i will make another cake with plenty of the main ingredients!.
Cake Tape Keju // Fermented cassava cake with cheese
- 300 gr fermented cassava, mashed (i used 250 gr)
- 6 eggs yolk ( i used 4)
- 4 eggs white
- 10 gr emulsifier (TBM: Ind)
- 200 gr Caster sugar
- 160 gr plain flour (i add extra 40 gr)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 gr butter / margarine, melted
- 25 gr milk powder
- 125 gr grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C, Grease the 20 cm tin.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and emulsifier with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add fermented cassava little bit a a time.
- Add flour, milk powder, baking powder, whisk gently.
- Last, add melted butter and 100 gr cheese, combine well.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until brown or the skewers come clean when inserted (about 40-59 minutes).
wah doyan banget tapi, ga pernah kepikir bisa dibikin kue...canggihhhh
Rita:iya bisa banget dibikin kue, en rasanya ueanak tenan, kemarin aja aku baru bikin lg, secara kangen and ketagihan, hihi..
Ti..dapet tape singkongnya di mana? setahu aku tape ketan aja di Springvale. Mau dong..tape-nya..he..he..
Post a Comment