Langues De Chat translate from French language which means Cat's tongue, obviously the shape of this biscuits look like it. Indonesian Love it too as "Lidah kucing" and many people make this for Idul Fitri celebrations along with other biscuits.
Serve this snack with ice cream or tea/ coffee, keep it in or out the fridge.
Langues De Chat // Lidah kucing
- 100g/4oz Butter
- 200g/4oz Icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5 Egg Whites
- 200g/7oz Plain Flour
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas mark 7.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, vanilla and sugar until pale and smooth.
- Add the egg whites, little bit at a time, then fold in the flour with a metal spoon or palette knife.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a small plain round nozzle and pipe strips approximately 7.5cm long directly onto the baking sheets, spacing well apart.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
telur putihnya banyak bener
Sefa: iya soale ngabisin persediaan putih telur Mba.
Waah... dah mulai nyicil kue buat lebaran ya mba Ti?! ;)
Shinta: Iya Mba, udah dapet 4 macam nih.
Wah!! Loveee lidah kucing! Cantik 'n rapi sekali! :)
Err..Ti, I am so sorry!! The Wildbufalo is me - Cecil..ngga sadar kalau si suami belum sign off! :D
Post a Comment