Anyway,this kind of soup is very good for healing, after gave a birth or when someone got cold & flu.
I found this recipe from my Indonesian magazine, originally this soup came from china (like remedy soup), but many Chinese moved to Indonesia and bring their culture and recipe, we love Chinese food as well as our traditional Indonesian food.
I took this picture with my pocket camera, because it was a sunny day that day, i should have post this soup that time (about a month ago), but i totally forgot, until i have a look my albums today.
I can make this soup again today, because my daughter had a sniffle and cough, the ginger on this soup will make her nice and warm.
Mushroom and chicken soup
- 100 gr chicken fillet, cut into small cube
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 hioko mushroom, sliced
- 4 black fungus, sliced
- 1250 ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt, extra
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cm ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar (cuka; INA)
- 1 egg,whisk
- 1 stalk shallot, sliced
- Mix cubed chicken,cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt, set aside.
- Boil water in a large pot, add chicken, whisk gently.
- Heat margarine in a small saucepan, add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute or until aromatic, add mushrooms.
- Add the sauteed ingredients to the pot of boiling water,add soy sauce, salt and pepper, and vinegar, then pour in the egg, whisk again.
- Sprinkle over the sliced shallot, Serve hot.
kenapa ya gue kalo bikin klepon suka pecah...:(..klepon mu bagus Ti ...jadi ngilerrr...:D
Nah iti dia Mba Elsye, harus dimasukin kulkas dulu sblm di bentuk.
Post a Comment