Sometimes i feel soooo... lazy to work in front of my computer, to update my blog. I actually took many pictures of my food, but they're still sitting nicely on my camera, waiting for me to transfer to the computer, so i had plenty of recipe to upload, as long as the recipe in English, i can do it quick, but if they still in Indonesian language, i need to force my self, argghhh...
This is healthy yet yummy breakfast for me and my daughter, i hate the original toast for brekkie, so i had some breakfast recipe collection, for when i feel bored with my oatmeal or cereals. Recipe from Recipes+ magazine
Banana & Sultana - stuffed Toast
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup sultanas, finely chopped
- 8 slices white or multi grain sandwich bread
- 60 gr butter
- Whisk eggs with milk in a large shallow bowl. Combine banana and sultanas in a separate bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes. Divide banana mixture equally among 4 bread slices and spread evenly. Top with remaining bread slices.
- For each sandwich, melt 1/4 of the butter in a large non- stick frying pan over moderate heat until foaming. Place sandwich in egg mixture; stand for 30 seconds. Turn over and soak for 30 seconds more. Drain off excess liquid and place in pan. Cook for 1- 2 minutes each side or until golden. Cut sandwiches in quarters to serve.
Perlu banget di coba nih Mbak Ti..aku punya bahan nya semua.
Mantepppp....Thnx tuk ide n resep nya
Resto mariena: iya nih, memang bahannya mudah sekali dan easy to make, uenak lagee... hihi
wahhh manteppp ener deh, emang mesti dicoba...:D sengkkiyuu uTi
Post a Comment