- Chicken Mushroom:4 chicken fillet thighs
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100 grams mushroom,sliced
- 15 gr black fungus, blanched
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olyster sauce
- 5 tbsp soy sauce2 tbsp kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce)
- Salt, pepper, to season
Heat oil in a large, heavy-base saucepan, heat oil, add garlic cook for 1 minute.
Add chicken until cooked trough, add mushroom, black fungus, soy sauce, kecap manis, olyster sauce, cook for further 4 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- 2 Chicken thigh / Chicken stock
- 500 ml Water5 clove garlic,crushed
- Salt, pepper to seasonShallot, slices
- 1 bunch Pak choy (Sawi :Indonesian), blanched
- Fried onion for garnish
Boil water in a large pot, add garlic and chicken thighs, cook for 15 mins,season with salt and pepper. Add shallot, set aside.
- 4 fresh egg noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500 ml water
Boil Water, add oil and noodle, until cooked, drain
Place noodle in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken mushroom, fried wonton, blanched pak choy and fried onion, serve with Chicken stock and sambal oelek or chili sauce. Season with salt and pepper.