I was planning to post some baby food before, but always finish before i have a change to take the pics ^_^ so i'll try to take the pics of baby food from now on,before she finish them.
This dish is great food for my Little girl, she love this dish soo much, so i want to share this recipe.I think she recognize the cheese taste, but actually adult can eat too, why not? (except if we put baby milk on it). But i never put any salt on my baby's food, it may taste a bit plain for us, anyway its easy to make, and you can always put any vegetables that your baby like. (behind the scene: when i tried to take the pics, here she comes and saw the food, ohhh... she want it so bad! but she just had her breakfast, so i just let her cried for a while, and explain to her that is for her lunch :p ).
- 1 cup macaroni
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 1/2 cups(345ml) milk or prepared baby milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup corn kernels or cooked mixed vegetables (fresh, frozen or canned)
- Cook macaroni until al dente and drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour until bubbles appear. Gradually stir in milk. Stir continuously until sauce thickens and boil. stir in cooked macaroni, cheese and vegetables.
- Pour into 2L ovenproof dish. Bake at 200 degrees C, for 10-15 mins or until top is golden and heated trough.
This is a sure shot winner with kids...not just toddlers...My kids, who are 8 and 7 years old too enjoy this still :)
hahaha katian baby Ellyn. Sampe ngeces tuh, Ti ngliatin object fotonya :)
adding veggis to mak and cheese is a nice and healthy idea pic looks tempting
Sugarcraft india: Yes you right, i even like this dish too ^_^
Dita: iya aku juga kasihan lihatnya, hihihi
Post a Comment