Happy New Year 2008 for everyone!!, please enjoy this cheesecake brownies, pretty easy to make and its yummmmmyyy! its never enough to eat a piece, its summer here so, its a bit too hot if i bake something too long :( Btw I hope everyone enjoying your holiday (like us... We went to see real parade of penguins in Phillip Island), here is the recipe..
- 125 butter, chopped
- 150 dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup (150 g) caster sugar
- 3/4 (110 g) plain flour
- 1/4 (35 g) cup self rising flour
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees . Grease deep 19-cm square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over the edge.
- Combine butter and chocolate in small saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth. Cool.
- Beat egg and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until thick and creamy. stir in Chocolate mixture and sifted flour.
- Spread mixture into pan; bake 10 minutes.
- Make topping.
- Pour topping over brownie base; bake about15 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours.
- Serve topped with fresh raspberries,if desired.
Beat cheese,extract,sugar and egg in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth; beat in cream.
How decadent! None of that for me after the first of the year now.
Thanks Kelly, too bad that you can't have one ;)
WOW! These look fantastic! Good job, ti! Rich and decadent, perfect for January.
cakespy: thanks,its only last for couple of hours because i love it!
Post a Comment