- 2 large lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1kg chicken nibbles (see note)
- 600g pontiac potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 400g steamed green beans, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Juice 1 lemon.
- Cut remaining lemon into wedges.
- Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic, oil, chicken, potatoes and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.Place lemon wedges over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred. Serve with steamed beans.
Notes & tips:
* If chicken nibbles (also known as drummettes) are not available, you can use 1kg chicken wings instead. Cut wings at both joints and discard wing tips.
* To reheat this dish, place chicken and potatoes on separate baking trays. Reheat (chicken on top shelf) in 180°C oven for 15 minutes.
SourceSuper Food Ideas - November 2006 , Page 67
Recipe by Michelle Noerianto
Post a Comment