Brownies ini aku bikin krn my hubby suka banget sama coklat, padahal udah chubby :) ada 3 resep beda2 tapi aku bilang ini yang paling enak dan sukses, hehehe...
Ti's Chocolate Brownies
* 40 gr Plain flour
* 160 gr cocoa powder
* 500 gr sugar
* 125 gr chopped almonds /pecans or walnuts
* 250 gr dark cooking chocolate, chopped into small pieces
* 250 gr unsalted butter
* 2 tsp vanilla essence
* 4 eggs, lightly beat
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C, lightly grease a 20 x 30 cm cake tin.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the heatproof bowl.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and add the sugar,chopped nuts and chocolate, Mix together and make well in the centre.
- Pour the butter into the dry ingredients with the vanilla and eggs and mix well. Pour into the tin, smooth the surface and bake for 50 minutes ( the mixture will still be soft on the inside).
Chill for at least 2 hours before lifting out, cut into pieces ( makes 24 pieces).
For the cocoa powder, are you sure its 860gr? nearly a kilo?
Sorry, i must been sleeping when i wrote this, the correct amount is 160, so 200g all together with the flour, THANKS.
Post a Comment