Thanks to my hubby for this recipe, he made this burrito for me 2 years ago, and im addicted to this meal since then ^_^ .
Chicken Buritto (Mexican)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 400g skinless chicken fillets, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Burrito Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Burrito seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- Salsa sauce
- Heat oil, brown Chicken and onion over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in buritto seasoning mix and 1 cup of water, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Open tortilla pack, throw away freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch for 1 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaves onto warmed tortillas. Top with Chicken mixture, tomato, cheese, salsa,drizzle of lemon juice and fold.