This is beautiful and delicious dish for me, I usually marinated with rosemary or just salt and pepper, but i started to fell bored with those simple ingredients, so i browse my favorite recipe website and found this lovely thai lamb cutlets recipe, but i created the salad recipe my self.
- 8 Frenched lamb cutlets
- 100ml fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh chopped coriander
- Place the lamb cutlets in a large ceramic dish in a single layer.
- Whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, chilli, garlic and coriander until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour half of the lime dressing over the lamb and turn to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or until required.
- Heat a chargrill over a medium-high heat. Add the lamb, and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
serve with mango & cucumber salad (SourceFresh Living - October 2004 , Page 42
Manggo & Cucumber salad
- 1 mango,peeled , cut into thin wedges
- 2 lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- half bunch coriander leaves,picked, washed
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
Combine mango, cucumber and coriander leaves,lemon juice, olive oil and fish sauce in a bowl, serve with lamb. By : Ti