One you try this dish, i guarantee you will make it again next time (addicted), like me ^_^. It has a beautiful taste, and its not that difficult, as well as the ingredients, and because i can only eat halal food, its a perfect choice (some dish require wine, etc), don't forget to serve with warm rice, enjoy!!
Orange and Rosemary glazed chicken
- 2 seedless oranges
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1,5 kg chicken pieces, on the bone
- Fresh rosemary , to garnish
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot 200 degrees. Squeeze the juice from one orange into a bowl, add the honey, rosemary,Dijon mustard and garlic, and mix together well. Cut the other orange in half and then into 1 cm slices.
- Add the chicken and orange slices to the orange juice mixture. Season and mix well. Arrange the chicken and the marinade in the baking tray.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the chicken is golden, turning and basting half way through. Serve garnished with fresh rosemary.