Sauteed spinach with Mushroom
- 2 bunches English spinach, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100gr Mushroom
- Salt & pepper
- Wash and dry spinach leaves. Roughly chop.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, heavy-based, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add spinach and garlic. Toss until well coated.
- Cook, shaking pan, for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Add Mushroom, cook for further 2 minutes. Toss gently to combine. Drizzle with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.