- 250 gr Butter
- 100 gr Caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 200 gr Almond meal, roasted, cooled
- 250 gr plain flour
60 gr Icing Sugar , to dust
- Preheat oven to 170 Degrees
- Place butter and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer for 3 mins, until pale and fluffy.
- Sift flour over bowl, add almond meal and knead for 1 minutes, gently roll a portion onto a lightly floured surface to thickness of 5 mm (1/4 inch), cut out shapes with cutter.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool in the trays.
- Dust with icing sugar.
Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you live in Melbourne! I'm from Melbourne as well! These almond cookies look lovely!
wokandspoon:Oh really? do you miss melbourne? this is beautiful city.
Post a Comment