- 1 quantity bechamel sauce
- 250g dried lasagne pasta sheets
- 1 quantity basic bolognaise sauce (i used my recipe)
- 75g mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 12-cup capacity, 7cm-deep, 18cm x 25cm (base) rectangular baking dish.
- Thinly spread 3/4 cup bechamel sauce over base of dish (this prevents dried pasta sticking to base). Cover with 1 layer pasta sheets, breaking to fit if necessary. Top with one-third of bolognaise sauce and one-third of remaining bechamel sauce.
- Repeat pasta and sauce layers twice, finishing with bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden and bubbling around the edges. Stand lasagne for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Basic bechamel sauce
Makes 4 1/2 cups
- 60g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 75g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- good pinch ground nutmeg
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until foaming. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbling. Remove from heat. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly, until mixture is smooth. Return to heat. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce comes to the boil, thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan, salt and nutmeg.
SourceSuper Food Ideas - August 2006 , Page 56 and my kitchenfun archive
wuaahh..look delicious :D, how lucky i am, 2 days ago i'm looking for this recipe, would U mind if i try it later? ;)
Silahkan dicoba ya.. jangan lupa kirim2, hehe
Post a Comment