A healthy and delicious for my family, Ellyn love it so much, its not too difficult making this this. Weekend is always the best time to try a new recipe. enjoy...
- 500g extra lean beef mince
- 1 cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 small brown onion, grated
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Cooked vegetables to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, tomato sauce, parsley and egg in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix until well combined.
- Shape mince into a 10cm x 18cm rectangle. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm to touch. Remove from oven. Drain excess fat.
- Spoon barbecue sauce over top of meatloaf. Return to oven and cook for a further 10 minutes or until top is glazed. Stand on tray for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potato, carrot and beans in separate microwave-safe plastic bags. Twist tops to seal. Microwave each on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until almost tender.
- Slice meatloaf. Serve with vegetables.
SourceSuper Food Ideas - August 2006 , Page 37
aahh..another must try recipe for my son :D..looks delicioso!
Mamapindi: yess silahkan dicoba lagi, anakmu pasti suka, yummy kok dijamin deh
Post a Comment