Kalo ini mah kedemenan aye banget, menurut aku banana bread yang paling nendang yang pernah aku coba itu di Hotel ibis Slipi-jakarta, abis nyobain banana bread disana langsung bertekad*kayak mau perang aja* pokoknya aku harus bisa bikin banana bread yang rasanya serasa tapi tak sama*diambil dari kata serupa tapi tak sama*, udah berkali-kali praktek sampe cuape deh, ngak nemu-nemu resep yang mak nyos.
- Melted low-fat dairy spread, to grease
- 265 gr (1 3/4 cup)self-raising flour
- 40 gr (1/4 cup)plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 140 gr firmly packed brown sugar
- 125 ml skim milk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50 gr butter, melted,cooled
- 2 overripe medium bananas, mashed
- Preheaat oven to 180 degrees C. Brush an 11 x 21cm (base measurment) loaf pan with dairy spread to grease. Line the base and 2 opposite sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Sift the combined flours and cinnamon into a large bowl.Stir the sugar. Make a well in the centre. Combine the milk, egg butter and banana in a bowl. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon ito the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 5 minutes to cool before returning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into slices to serve.
Comment: "Since i found this recipe i've made it three times. It always gets eaten on the same day. I can barely keep my friends and family away from it!" . Adelaide Williams, NSW